Nicole...McKayla...Me. I don't think I ever smile in a picture...in less I'm told to!!! lol!!!!
Friday, January 15, 2010
The Social!!!
Today at school we had a social (a dance were everyone basically talks to eachother...if we do dance its with our friends!!!LOL!!!)!!!!It was fun!!!!! The best part is when the whole entire 7th grade sang "Happy Birthday" to my friend!!!! It was HILARIOUS!!!! She wore a pin...ALL DAY...that said: Its my Birthday!!!!! The pin was like 6 inches in diameter!!!! LOL!!!! These are some WAY cute pictures of my friends and I at the social!!!!
Nicole...McKayla...Me. I don't think I ever smile in a picture...in less I'm told to!!! lol!!!!
McKayla...Me...Amanda. We are SO cute...Don't ya think!!!! LOL!!!!

This is my bud Hailey...she's so funny!!! I had like 4 classes with her but now I only have 2...sad. :(:(
This is me and my buddy Emily Anderson!!!! I love her TO DEATH (other than the fact that she likes U of U)!!!! She is SO cute!!!!! BYU IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and Maggie..just chillin'
McKayla makes THE WEIRDEST faces on this planet!!!!! I'm not even joking!!!! It's HILARIOUS!!!!
This is McKayla...she is hilarious!!!!
This is my friend...Maggie!!! She is SO SO funny!!!!!
I LOVE my friends!!!! I'm SO happy I have them!!!!
Nicole...McKayla...Me. I don't think I ever smile in a picture...in less I'm told to!!! lol!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment