Hey everyone!!!
My Jr. Jazz basketball team had a game tonight... actually we had 2...in a row!!!! NUTS!!!! Not only that, but one of our players got in car accident like 2 weeks ago and another one of our players sprained her knee at our last game. We were TERIFFIED.. LITERALLY. Also we haven't won a game the whole season...sad I know. So this is how the games went: We played pretty good our first game (but we lost)...then we were REALLY tired. Then we started our second game and we did AWESOME!!!! (I don't meen to brag...its true) the score ended up being: 22 to 7.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (we were 22) And we thought we would do HORRIBLE!!!! Our coach says that we should have 2 games in a row all the time. I am SO SO SO happy!!!! (in case you can't tell!!)
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment