Sunday, January 10, 2010

Honk!

Hey everyone!!!
A while ago I tried out for a play called Honk! I made it in but I didn't know what i was. Well on Saturday there was a practice and I found who I am!!!! I am a duckling!!!!! I am SO SO SO SO excited!!!! I wanted to be a duckling!!!!! My friends Emily Winder and Karli Jensen are ducklings as well!!! YAY!!!!!!
On Saturday we had like auditions for the ducklings. We had to tell Kim (the helper person) our name. So I told her my name, I spelt my last name bcause nobody can (LITERALLY...NOBODY). Well on the e-mail they spelt my last name right...but they spelt my first name wrong!!!!! uuuugggghhhhh!!!!! I didn't think my name was that hard to spell!!!!! They spelt it: BreAnn.
WRONG!!!!! It is Breann. There is only ONE capitol letter!!!!!! ONE!!!!!!!!! Next time I'll remember to spell my WHOLE ENTIRE name out for them....jeez!!!!!
Also, I have to tell you this!!!! Guess what the names of the ducklings are!!!! They are SO cute!!! (well some of them!!!)
They are:
Downy~girl
Beaky~girl
Billy~boy
Fluff~girl

My personal favorite is FLUFF!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!! I mean really how can you not say that is just so cute and completly weird at the same time!!!! LOL!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment