Hey!!! So...after my AMAZING experience at oakcrest I got to go my cousins grandma's house. She lives by a lake and so my cousin invited me and her friend and another cousin to go down there for a few days and just have fun being girls!! So we went and had a BLAST!!! we got there went down to the lake and layer in the sun for a couple hours...played in the water...skipped rocks...then we would go back to her house and eat dinner and play games. Well...one night we watched Leap Year. And now that is one of my most favorite shows ever!!!! it is just SO cute and funny!!! On the last day each of our families came down and we all went boating!!! It was SO FUN!!! I found our that I don't really like tubing on the hot dog tubes...and I hate paddle boats!!!! it was still SUPER fun!!
After hanging out with my cousins for a few days I got to go to the Manti Pagent with my Young Womens group. We had SO much fun!!! we drove up there Friday morning then we went swimming and ate dinner at this REALLY tasty pizza place. Their pizza is BY FAR THE BEST pizza I have EVER had!!!! Then we went to the Manti Pagent and we all LOVED it!!! We got some REALLY cute pictures but for some reason I can't post them...it makes me rather sad. Anyways we all had fun and LOVED it!!!
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment