Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hey everyone!!! Sorry I have been SUPER busy with school and finals and CRT's and that nonsense!!! But...thankfuuly...its all OVER!!! and pretty much the rest of school
(which consists of a whopping 1 day) is PARTAY!!!! yup!!! I am SUPER happy!!! PLUS..today we got our YEARBOOKS!!!! That just made my day all the BETTER!!! it was GREAT!!! I am SO ready for summer...but I am gonna miss seeing all of my FRIENDS!!!! And i just found out that.....like one of my bestest friends..ELYSIA....is MOVING BACK TO UTAH IN A FEW WEEKS!!!!!! AAAGGGHHHH!!!!! I also found out that one of my other bestest friends moving AWAY from me in a few weeks!!!!! i am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO (x 1 billion) sad!!!!!! I am going to miss her SO SO SO SO much!!!! i will still be able to talk to her and hang out with her and all that jazz so that's good....but still!!!! So other than that tiny little detail my life is fantabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment