Friday, December 18, 2009

Hey you guys!!!! Guess what?? My 2 neices have been staying with me this week. They are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!! The younger one is starting to walk!!!!! It is great!!!!And the other one has THE CURLIEST hair I have EVER seen in my entier life!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like an afro!!!!!!! It is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! Also guess what?!?!?!?! Christmas is only 7 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so so so so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! (well...who isn't??) And there are only 2 days of school left!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!In orchestra we are preforming...during shcool!!!!!!!!!! I am SO nervous!!! I shouldn't be though!!!!! The best part is that I get to miss like 4 classes!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!! (one of those classes is my LEAST favorite...so... YAY!!!!) Well I hope you all have absolutely positively spectacular Christmas!!!! Oh ya and a Happy New Year!!!!!!
See ya!!!

P.S.
I think that half of that paragraph was exclamation points!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! I'll bet you can guess my favorite punctuation!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment